Non Exclusive Agreement
The following serves as a legally binding agreement between IXO ENTERTAINMENT (“Licensor”) and the purchaser (“Licensee”). This agreement grants the Licensee non-exclusive rights to the instrumental being purchased (“Instrumental”).
1. Payment: The Licensee agrees to pay the Licensor a non-refundable lasing fee for the non-exclusive use of the Instrumental that is being licensed in this Agreement, for the purpose of creating a new composition.
2. Master Recording: The Licensor hereby grants the Licensee the right to record vocal and/or instrumental synchronization to any or all parts of the Instrumental. The Licensee understands that their non-exclusive usage of the Instrumental is limited to one new composition and if the Licensee wishes to use the Instrumental in other new compositions, then the Licensee must obtain another license to use the Instrumental from the Licensor. The Licensee also agrees to refrain from editing the Instrumental that is being licensed in this agreement, by changing the arrangement of the Instrumental or by removing any melodies, instruments, drum programming or sounds that are contained within the
3. Profitable Distribution: The Licensee is limited to distributing one (1) version of the Master Recording for profitable use. The Licensee is limited to a distribution of two thousand (2000) copies of the Master Recording, which can be distributed on any kind of recording media including, but not limited to: compact discs, DVDs, VHS videos, and all other forms of media. With one year from date leased beat was purchased to distribute until having to renew lease agreement.
4. Ownership: The Licensor maintains 100% full rights (copyright and ownership) of the instrumental, and can continue to sell it non-exclusively and/or exclusively. The Licensee has neither the right nor authority to sell or license the rights to the Instrumental whether in whole or part to any other party. In the event another individual purchases exclusive rights to your licensed Instrumental you will retain your non-exclusive rights under the limitations listed in this agreement and until these terms have been fulfilled.
5. Credit: The Licensee must give production credit to the Licensor for any and all distributed material. This can be done verbally (through recorded vocals on the Master Recording) or written in or on the CD booklet or outside cover. IXO ENTERTAINMENT reserves the right to keep an audio signature at the beginning of all non-exclusive instrumentals.
By receiving this contract via email/Physical address, you automatically agree to the terms stated above and gain leasing right to the Instrumental. After payment has been received you will provided an instant download link to your files in Mp3, or Wav, depending on your purchase options.